Report NEP-REG-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oskar Lecuyer & Philippe Quirion, 2012. "Can Uncertainty Justify Overlapping Policy Instruments to Mitigate Emissions?," Post-Print hal-00801927, HAL.
- Garth Heutel & David L. Kelly, 2013. "Incidence and Environmental Effects of Distortionary Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 18924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2013. "Which Bad is Worst? An Application of Leif Johansen’s Capacity Model," CERE Working Papers 2013:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- Tim Laing & Misato Sato & Michael Grubb & Claudia Comberti, 2013. "Assessing the effectiveness of the EU Emissions Trading System," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 106, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Suhui Li & Avi Dor, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Market Entry? Evidence from A Deregulated Market for Cardiac Revascularization," NBER Working Papers 18926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud De La Tour & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013. "What cost for photovoltaic modules in 2020? Lessons from experience curve models," Working Papers hal-00805668, HAL.
- Anil K Kashyap & Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2013. "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?," NBER Working Papers 18923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Madden & Mario Pezzino, 2013. "Sports League Quality, Broadcaster TV Rights Bids and Wholesale Regulation of Sports Channels," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1304, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ralf Martin & Mirabelle Muûls & Laure B. de Preux & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2012. "Industry compensation under relocation risk: a firm-level analysis of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 85, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Xavier Fageda & Rafael Rubio & Montserrat Termes, 2013. "“Determinants of Broadband Access: Is Platform Competition always the Key Variable to Success?”," IREA Working Papers 201303, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2013.