Report NEP-REG-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John F. McCarthy, 2012. "Certifying in Contested Spaces: Private Regulation in Indonesian Forestry and Palm Oil," Crawford School Research Papers 1210, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2012. "“Regulation of Port Charges in Spain: Global versus Local Competition”," IREA Working Papers 201217, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- T. Renee Bowen & Ying Chen & Hulya Eraslan, 2012. "Mandatory Versus Discretionary Spending: The Status Quo Effect," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1229, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2012. "Competitiveness and Leakage Concerns and Border Carbon Adjustments," CCEP Working Papers 1208, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Maxime Agbo & Marc Santugini & Jonathan W. Williams, 2012. "Price Discrimination of Congestible Network Goods," Cahiers de recherche 1239, CIRPEE.
- Katja Biedenkopf, 2012. "Emissions Trading - A Transatlantic Journey for an Idea?," KFG Working Papers p0045, Free University Berlin.