Report NEP-REG-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnson, Noel D & Matthew, Mitchell & Yamarik, Steven, 2012. "Pick Your Poison: Do Politicians Regulate When They Can’t Spend?," MPRA Paper 37430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Sahoo & Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2012. "How is financial regulation different for micro-finance?," Working Papers 2012-005, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Wooley, John T. & Ziegler, J. Nicholas, 2011. "The Twoâ€Tiered Politics of Financial Reform in the United States," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2k3219pt, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Leight, Jessica & Pande, Rohini & Rao, Vijayendra, 2012. "The Regulation of Land Markets: Evidence from Tenancy Reform in India," CEPR Discussion Papers 8736, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandersson , Gunnar & Hultén, Staffan & Nilsson, Jan-Eric & Pyddoke, Roger, 2012. "The liberalization of railway passenger transport in Sweden – Outstanding regulatory challenges," Working papers in Transport Economics 2012:5, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Growitsch, Christian & Stronzik, Marcus & Nepal, Rabindra, 2012. "Price convergence and information efficiency in German natural gas markets," EWI Working Papers 2012-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Acharya, Viral V & Mehran, Hamid & Schuermann, Til & Thakor, Anjan, 2012. "Robust Capital Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farber, Daniel A, 2011. "Emissions Trading and Social Justice," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt9z66c05g, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2012. "Who Benefits from Misleading Advertising?," Discussion Paper Series 85, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2012.
- Acharya, Viral V & Mehran, Hamid & Thakor, Anjan, 2012. "Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent-seeking and risk-shifting," CEPR Discussion Papers 8822, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Repullo, Rafael & Suarez, Javier, 2012. "The Procyclical Effects of Bank Capital Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pagnotta, Emiliano & Philippon, Thomas, 2012. "Competing on Speed," CEPR Discussion Papers 8786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorothea Schäfer, 2012. "Financial Transaction Tax Contributes to More Sustainability in Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gersbach, Hans & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2012. "Aggregate Investment Externalities and Macroprudential Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Gujral, Irvind & Kulkarni, Nirupama & Shin, Hyun Song, 2012. "Dividends and Bank Capital in the Financial Crisis of 2007-2009," CEPR Discussion Papers 8801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.