Report NEP-REG-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Jayjit Roy, 2011. "Three New Empirical Tests of the Pollution Haven Hypothesis When Environmental Regulation is Endogenous," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 11-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Marco A Espinosa-Vega & Rafael Matta & Charles M. Kahn & Juan Sole, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Optimal Regulatory Architecture," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/193, International Monetary Fund.
- Ping, Luo, 2011. "The Current State of the Financial Sector and the Regulatory Framework in Asian Economies—The Case of the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 310, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Joanne Evans & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman & Francesc Trillas, 2011. "Delegation to Independent Regulators and the Ratchet Effect," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0911, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Michael Keen, 2011. "The Taxation and Regulation of Banks," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Jacques Thépot, 2011. "Retailing regulation via parking taxation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), UniversitÃ© de Strasbourg 2011-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Abdala Rioja, Yamile E, 2011. "All Things Considered: The Interaction of the Reasons for the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 33408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Gaigné & Julie Le Gallo & Solène Larue & Bertrand Schmitt, 2011. "Does the regulation of manure land application work against agglomeration economies? Theory and evidence from the French hog sector," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 11-02, INRA UMR SMART.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "The Informative Role of Subsidies," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2011-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Norovsambuu Tumennasan, 2011. "Quantity Precommitment and Price Matching," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2011-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:pav:wpaper:274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore