Report NEP-REG-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gopinath, Shyamala, 2011. "Macroprudential Approach to Regulation-Scope and Issues," ADBI Working Papers 286, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Korinek, Anton, 2011. "Systemic risk-taking: amplification effects, externalities, and regulatory responses," Working Paper Series 1345, European Central Bank.
- Lanau, Sergi, 2011. "Domestic financial regulation and external borrowing," Bank of England working papers 429, Bank of England.
- Enrico Perotti & Javier Suarez, 2011. "A Pigovian Approach to Liquidity Regulation," DNB Working Papers 291, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Willems, Bert & Morbee, J., 2011. "Risk Spillovers and Hedging: Why Do Firms Invest Too Much in Systemic Risk?," Discussion Paper 2011-057, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tomas Otahal, 2011. "Rent-Seeking Origins of Central Banks: The Case of the Federal Reserve System," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-08, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Sulimierska, Malgorzata, 2011. "After ten years the Russian crisis how IMF intervention might be evaluated?," MPRA Paper 30930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Strategic climate policy with offsets and incomplete abatement : carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5675, The World Bank.
- Frank Jotzo & Steve Hatfield-Dodds, 2011. "Price Floors in Emissions Trading to Reduce Policy Related Investment Risks: an Australian View," CCEP Working Papers 1105, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.