Report NEP-REG-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carson, John, 2011. "Self-regulation in securities markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5542, The World Bank.
- Krupnick, Alan & Campbell, Sarah & Cohen, Mark A. & Parry, Ian W.H., 2011. "Understanding the Costs and Benefits of Deepwater Oil Drilling Regulation," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-62, Resources For the Future.
- Richard Darbéra, 2010. "Taxicab regulation and urban residents' use and perception of taxi services: a survey in eight cities," Post-Print halshs-00557082, HAL.
- Scarlett, Lynn & Fraas, Arthur & Morgenstern, Richard & Murphy, Timothy, 2011. "Managing Environmental, Health, and Safety Risks: A Comparative Assessment of the Minerals Management Service and Other Agencies," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-64, Resources For the Future.
- Cooke, Roger M. & Ross, Heather L. & Stern, Adam, 2011. "Precursor Analysis for Offshore Oil and Gas Drilling: From Prescriptive to Risk-Informed Regulation," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-61, Resources For the Future.
- di Iasio, Giovanni & Quagliariello, Mario, 2011. "Incentives through the cycle: microfounded macroprudential regulation," MPRA Paper 28179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melecky, Martin & Rutledge, Sue, 2011. "Financial Consumer Protection and the Global Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 28201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "A tale of three countries, dispersed ownership and greater risk taking levels by management: risk monitoring tools in bank regulation and supervision – developments since the collapse of Barings Plc (," MPRA Paper 28131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Robert & Cohen, Mark A. & Macauley, Molly K. & Richardson, Nathan & Stern, Adam, 2011. "Organizational Design for Spill Containment in Deepwater Drilling Operations in the Gulf of Mexico: Assessment of the Marine Well Containment Company (MWCC)," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-63, Resources For the Future.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, SeÃ¡n & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2010. "Imperfect Competition, Consumer Behavior, and the Provision of Fuel Efficiency in Light-Duty Vehicles," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-60, Resources For the Future.
- Jens Høj, 2011. "Improving the Flexibility of the Dutch Housing Market to Enhance Labour Mobility," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 833, OECD Publishing.
- Beckert, Jens, 2010. "Are we still modern? Inheritance law and the broken promise of the enlightenment," MPIfG Working Paper 10/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Woerman, Matt, 2011. "Federal Policies for Renewable Electricity: Impacts and Interactions," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-53, Resources For the Future.
- Richard Darbéra, 2010. "Where are the taxis going?," Post-Print halshs-00557491, HAL.
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2011. "The effects of environmental taxes and quotas on the optimal timing of emission reductions under Choquet-Brownian uncertainty," Working Papers wp725, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Laurent Warlouzet, 2010. "The Rise of European Competition Policy, 1950-1991: A Cross-Disciplinary Survey of a Contested Policy Sphere," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 80, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Hoel, Michael & Jensen, Svenn, 2010. "Cutting Costs of Catching Carbon - Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy," Memorandum 19/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.