Report NEP-REG-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank van Tongeren & John Beghin & Stéphane Marette, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 21, OECD Publishing.
- Agur, Itai, 2009. "Regulatory Competition and Bank Risk Taking," CEPR Discussion Papers 7524, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2009. "Privatization in development : some lessons from experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5131, The World Bank.
- Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús & Trucharte, Carlos, 2009. "Mitigating the Procyclicality of Basel II," CEPR Discussion Papers 7382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2009. "Accounting discretion of banks during a financial crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Veronesi, Pietro & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "Paulson's Gift," CEPR Discussion Papers 7528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Sabrina Bleich & Werner Güth, 2009. "Going on the Long Race? - Employment Duration and (De)Regulation of Experimental Stochastic Labor Markets," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-094, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Billings, Mark, 2009. "Accounting Regulation and Management Discretion in a British Building Society, Circa 1960," MPRA Paper 18805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bigoni, Maria & Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Le Coq, Chloé & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2009. "Fines, Leniency and Rewards in Antitrust: an Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7417, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardo da Veiga & Felix Chan & Michael McAleer, 2009. "It Pays to Violate: How Effective are the Basel Accord Penalties?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-683, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 2009. "Basel core principles and bank soundness : does compliance matter ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5129, The World Bank.
- Barros, Pedro Luis Pita & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2009. "How to Measure the Deterrence Effects of Merger Policy: Frequency or Composition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.