Report NEP-REG-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sigbjørn Atle Berg & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2009. "Bank regulation and bank crisis," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2009/18, Norges Bank.
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The reform of UK financial regulation," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2009_16, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2009.
- De Rosa, Donato & Madzarevic-Sujster, Sanja & Boromisa, Ana-Maria & Sonje, Velimir, 2009. "Barriers to competition in Croatia : the role of government regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5100, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cull, Robert & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Morduch, Jonathan, 2009. "Microfinance tradeoffs : regulation, competition, and financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5086, The World Bank.
- Georges Dionne, 2009. "Structured Finance, Risk Management, and the Recent Financial Crisis," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0944, CIRPEE.
- Ana Pinto Borges & João Correia-da-Silva & Didier Laussel, 2009. "Regulating a monopolist with unknown bureaucratic tendencies," FEP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 337, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2009. "Employment Protection Legislation in Russia: Regional Enforcement and Labour Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 4484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary, 2009. "Who survives ? the impact of corruption, competition and property rights across firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5084, The World Bank.
- Neus Herranz & Stefan Krasa & Anne P. Villamil, 2009. "Entrepreneurs, Legal Institutions and Firm Dynamics," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 128, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Michela Cella & Massimo Florio, 2009. "Hierarchical contracting in grant decisions: ex-ante and ex-post evaluation in the context of the EURegional Policy," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 171, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).