Report NEP-REG-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Silvia Rashad Gad Tadros, 2009. "Measuring the Quality of Banking Regulation in Egypt," Working Papers 17, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Paolo Pinotti, 2009. "Trust and Regulation: Addressing a Cultural Bias," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 721, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent Rious, 2009. "The design of the Internal Energy Market in relation energy supply security and climate change," Post-Print hal-00422993, HAL.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-07. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Free Entry Bertrand Competition," MPRA Paper 17837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Degen & Dominik D. Lambrigger & Johan Segers, 2009. "Risk Concentration and Diversification: Second-Order Properties," Papers 0910.2367, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Jacek B. Krawczyk & Thomas Vallée, 2009. "Towards an understanding of tradeoffs between regional wealth, tightness of a common environmental constraint and the sharing rules," Working Papers hal-00422486, HAL.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Alessio De Vincenzo & Frank Heid & Alexander Karmann & Michael Koetter, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 722, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Collective Moral Hazard, Maturity Mismatch and Systemic Bailouts," IDEI Working Papers 571, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2010.