Report NEP-REG-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salim, Claudia, 2009. "Optional linear input prices in vertical relations," Discussion Papers 2009/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Simon van Norden, 2009. "When You’ve Seen One Financial Crisis…," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-42, CIRANO.
- Randy Becker & John Tang, 2009. "U.S. Trade in Toxics: The Case of Chlorodifluoromethane (HCFC-22)," Working Papers 09-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Fischer, Justina AV & Somogyi, Frank, 2009. "Globalization and Protection of Employment," MPRA Paper 17535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauvant, Karl P., 2009. "FDI protectionism is on the rise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5052, The World Bank.
- Rotfuß, Waldemar & Conrad, Christian & Rittler, Daniel, 2009. "The European Commission and EUA prices: a high-frequency analysis of the EC's decisions on second NAPs," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- John Temple Lang, 2009. "Article 82 EC – The Problems and The Solution," Working Papers 2009.65, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bown, Chad P., 2009. "The global resort to antidumping, safeguards, and other trade remedies amidst the economic crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5051, The World Bank.
- Ian A. MacKenzie, 2009. "Controlling externalities in the presence of rent seeking," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 09/111, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares & Miguel Rodríguez, 2009. "An Integrated Approach to Simulate the Impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2009-29, FEDEA.