Report NEP-REG-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea M. Leiter & Arno Parolini & Hannes Winner, 2009. "Environmental Regulation and Investment: Evidence from European Industries," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2009-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Hayley H. Chouinard & David E. Davis & Jeffrey LaFrance & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2008. "Milk Marketing Order Winners and Losers," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2009-03, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:195 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lucie Bottega & Jenny De Freitas, 2009. "Public, private and nonprofit regulation for environmental quality," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 33, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Gianni De Fraja & Emanuela Michetti & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2009. "Toc ’n’ Roll: Bargaining, Service Quality and Specificity in the UK Railway Network," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 09/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Delis, Manthos D & Molyneux, Philip & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2009. "Regulations and productivity growth in banking," MPRA Paper 13891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2009. "On the Paradox of Prudential Regulations in the Globalized Economy: International Reserves and the Crisis a Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 14779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sadun, Raffaella, 2009. "Regulation and UK Retailing Productivity: Evidence from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jamasb, T. & Söderberg, M., 2009. "Yardstick and Ex-post Regulation by Norm Model: Empirical Equivalence, Pricing Effect, and Performance in Sweeden," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0908, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Winkler, Ralph, 2009. "Now or Never: Environmental Protection under Hyperbolic Discounting," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2009-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Zaman, Asad & Rahim, Faizur, 2008. "Corruption: Measuring the Unmeasurable," MPRA Paper 13882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Setareh Khalilian, 2009. "The WTO and Environmental Provisions: Three Categories of Trade and Environment Linkage," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1485, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peer Zumbansen, 2008. "The Evolution of the Corporation: Organization, Finance, Knowledge and Corporate Social Responsibility," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers, ESRC Centre for Business Research wp373, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Satoshi Myojo & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Assessing the Consequences of a Horizontal Merger and its Remedies in a Dynamic Environment," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-609, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wolf, C. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "The Welfare Implications of Oil Privatisation: A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Norway’s Statoil," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0912, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandacka & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2009. "How to find plausible, severe, and useful stress scenarios," Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) 150, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Posner, Eric A & Zingales, Luigi, 2009. "The Housing Crisis and Bankruptcy Reform: The Prepackaged Chapter 13 Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Finn Poschmann, 2009. "Marking to Market for Financial Institutions: A Common Sense Resolution," e-briefs, C.D. Howe Institute 73, C.D. Howe Institute.