Report NEP-REG-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fay, Marianne & De Rosa, Donato & Ilieva, Stella, 2007. "Product market regulation in Bulgaria : a comparison with OECD Countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4393, The World Bank.
- Michele Moretto & Paolo M. Panteghini & Carlo Scarpa, 2007. "Profit Sharing and Investment by Regulated Utilities: a Welfare Analysis," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0059, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Andres, Luis & Guasch, Jose Luis & Diop, Makhtar & Azumendi, Sebastian Lopez, 2007. "Assessing the governance of electricity regulatory agencies in the Latin American and the Caribbean region : a benchmarking analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4380, The World Bank.
- Antonio, Massarutto, 2007. "Liberalization and private sector involvement in the water industry: a review of the economic literature," MPRA Paper 5864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Joerges, 2007. "Conflict of laws as constitutional form: Reflections on the International Trade Law and the Biotech Panel Report," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- Aghion, Philippe & Askenazy, Philippe & Bourlès, Renaud & Cette, Gilbert & Dromel, Nicolas, 2007. "Education, Market Rigidities and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonzalez, Alvaro & Ernesto Lopez-Cordova, J. & E. Valladares, Elio, 2007. "The incidence of graft on developing-country firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4394, The World Bank.
- Aterido, Reyes & Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Pagés, Carmen, 2007. "Investment Climate and Employment Growth: The Impact of Access to Finance, Corruption and Regulations Across Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 3138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernando T. Camacho & Flavio M. Menenzes, 2007. "The Contamination Problem in Utility Regulation," Discussion Papers Series 352, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2007. "Restrictions on the number of physicians and Intergenerational Inequalities : Experience, Time and Vintage effects in GPs’ earnings," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:23_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rovelli, Riccardo & Bruno, Randolph Luca, 2007. "Labor Market Policies and Outcomes: Cross Country Evidence for the EU-27," IZA Discussion Papers 3161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rousseau Sandra, 2007. "The Impact of Sanctions and Inspections on Firms’ Environmental Compliance Decisions," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0704, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Mattias Ganslandt & Lars Persson & Helder Vasconcelos, 2007. "Asymmetric Collusion and Merger Policy," Working Papers 28, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).