Report NEP-REG-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Conway & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2006. "Product Market Regulation in the Non-Manufacturing Sectors of OECD Countries: Measurement and Highlights," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 530, OECD Publishing.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2006. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurship," CEP Discussion Papers dp0755, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daron Acemoglu & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2006. "Emergence and Persistence of Inefficient States," NBER Working Papers 12748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariano Bosch, 2006. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Presence of Informal Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0761, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian Hilber & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Owners of Developed Land versus Owners of Undeveloped Land: Why Land Use is More Constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh," CEP Discussion Papers dp0760, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stefan Behringer, 2006. "Asymmetric Equilibria and Non-cooperative Access Pricing in Telecommunications," JEPS Working Papers, JEPS 06-005, JEPS.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Hoisl, Karin, 2006. "Institutionalized Incentives for Ingenuity â€“ Patent Value and the German Employeesâ€™ Inventions Act," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 1262, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Jeffrey Brown & Kevin Hassett & Kent Smetters, 2006. "Top Ten Myths Of Social Security Reform," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2005-11, Center for Retirement Research.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2006. "Growth and Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 12769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Jian Li & William B. Vogt, 2006. "Is Drug Coverage a Free Lunch? Cross-Price Elasticities and the Design of Prescription Drug Benefits," NBER Working Papers 12758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.