Report NEP-REG-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gil, Ricard, 2006. "The economics of IPR protection policies," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/622, IESE Business School.
- John M Abbott & R. B. Johnston, 2005. "Deterring Abuse of the Financial System," IMF Policy Discussion Papers, International Monetary Fund 05/3, International Monetary Fund.
- David Marston, 2001. "Financial System Standards and Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 01/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenneth Kletzer & Robert Dekle, 2001. "Domestic Bank Regulation and Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 01/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:liu:liucej:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anupam Nanda, 2006. "Property Condition Disclosure Law: Why Did States Mandate 'Seller Tell All'?," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2006-16, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006. "What determines protection of property rights ? An analysis of direct and indirect effects," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3940, The World Bank.
- Patricia McGrath, 2005. "Financial Deregulation and Economic Growth in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan wp804, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.