Report NEP-REG-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Auray, StÃ©phane & Mariotti, Thomas & Moizeau, Fabien, 2007. "Dynamic Regulation of Quality," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 397, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Corruption and Bureaucratic Structure in a Developing Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 2156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L. Randall Wray, 2006. "Can Basel II Enhance Financial Stability?: A Pessimistic View," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_84, Levy Economics Institute.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Cultures of Corruption: Evidence From Diplomatic Parking Tickets," NBER Working Papers 12312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Abler & John C. Beghin & David Blandford & Amani Elobeid, 2006. "U.S. Sugar Policy Options and Their Consequences under NAFTA and Doha," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp424, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.