Report NEP-REG-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beth A. Freeborn, 2006. "Arrest Avoidance: Law Enforcement and Price of Cocaine," Working Papers 30, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Frank Ackerman, . "06-02 "The Unbearable Lightness of Regulatory Costs"," GDAE Working Papers 06-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul, 2006. "Regulatory Barriers and Entry in Developing Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thibault Gajdos & Feriel Kandil, 2005. "The ignorant observer," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Mar 2006.
- Marianne Bertrand & Simeon Djankov & Rema Hanna & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2006. "Does Corruption Produce Unsafe Drivers?," NBER Working Papers 12274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2006. "Rational Discounting for Regulatory Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José de Freitas Santos, 2006. "An investigation of the relationship between counterfeiting and culture: evidence from the European Union," NIPE Working Papers 4/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Eduardo Zilberman, 2006. "Does crime affect economic decisions? An empirical investigation of savings in a high-crime environment," Textos para discussÃ£o 524, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Oct 2008.
- Randolph Luca Bruno, 2006. "Unique Equilibrium in a Model of Rule of Law," LEM Papers Series 2006/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Luis G. González-Morales, 2001. "Explaining Corporativism and Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 01_05, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina, 2005. "The interaction of labor market regulation and labor market policies in welfare state reform," IAB Discussion Paper 200519, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].