Report NEP-REG-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, . "Dynamic Firm Regulation with Endogenous Profit-Sharing," Working Papers ubs0410, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Regulatory Capture in Banking," IMF Working Papers 06/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Paul Lemyre & Richard Willemant, 2006. "The Legal Issues Surrounding Free and Open Source Software: Challenges and Solutions for the Government of Québec," CIRANO Project Reports 2006rp-04, CIRANO.
- Helge Berger & Stephan Danninger, 2005. "Labor and Product Market Deregulation: Partial, Sequential, or Simultaneous Reform?," IMF Working Papers 05/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Felix J. J. Vardy & John Morgan, 2006. "Corruption, Competition, and Contracts: A Model of Vote Buying," IMF Working Papers 06/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti & Alessandro Rossi, 2006. "On the role of public policies supporting Free/Open Source software. An European perspective," Department of Economics Working Papers 0601, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Doucet, J. & Littlechild, S., 2006. "Negotiated Settlements: The development of economic and legal thinking," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Ivar Kolstad & Knut Nygaard, 2006. "Bribes, taxes and regulations: Business constraints for micro enterprises in Tanzania," CMI Working Papers WP 2006: 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Gaute Torsvik & Bertil Tungodden, 2005. "How Middle-men can Undermine Anti-corruption Reforms," CMI Working Papers WP 2005: 1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2005. "Corruption in Tax Administration: Lessons from Institutional Reforms in Uganda," CMI Working Papers WP 2005: 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.