Report NEP-REG-2006-02-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester & Todd A. Vermilyea, 2005. "Potential competitive effects on U.S. bank credit card lending from the proposed bifurcated application of Basel II," Working Papers 05-29, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:05.59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian, 2006. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," IZA Discussion Papers 1946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oreopoulos, Phil, 2005. "Canadian Compulsory School Laws and Their Impact on Educational Attainment and Future Earnings," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005251e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kara M. Reynolds, 2006. "Anticipated versus Realized Benefits: Can Event Studies be Used to Predict the Impact of New Regulations?," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2006-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Dreher, Axel & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Acconcia, 2006. "Endogenous Corruption and Tax Evasion in a Dynamic Model," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 154, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Nov 2006.
- Kara Reynolds, 2006. "Dumping on U.S. Farmers: Are There Biases in Global Antidumping Regulations?," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2006-03, American University, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Paule Laurent, 2004. "Asset return correlation in Basel II: implications for credit risk management," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 04-017.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gabriela Dragan, 2005. "Romania, between the â€œmagnetismâ€ of Structural Funds and the â€œcorrectiveâ€ tools of EU state aid regulations," ERSA conference papers ersa05p153, European Regional Science Association.
- Menno Van der Veen & Willem Korthals Altes, 2005. "Strategic city projects, legal systems and professional effectiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa05p365, European Regional Science Association.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Guido De Blasio, 2005. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives - the case of the Italian Law 488," ERSA conference papers ersa05p649, European Regional Science Association.
- Simon Luechinger & Stephan Meier & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Bureaucratic Rents and Life Satisfaction," IEW - Working Papers 269, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.