Report NEP-REG-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Engler,Terhi Jokipii,Christian Merkl & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser,Lúcio Vinhas de Souza, 2005. "The Effect of Capital Requirement Regulation on the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Austria," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp066, IIIS.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong, 2005. "Availability of Financing, Regulatory Business Costs and National Entrepreneurial Propensity," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0504025, EconWPA, revised 03 Aug 2005.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2005. "Hayek Reads the Literature on the Emergence of Norms," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2005-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hans Pitlik & Friedrich Schneider & Harald Strotmann, 2005. "Legislative Malapportionment and the Politicization of Germany’s Intergovernmental Transfer System," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1426, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter McGoldrick & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2004. "Reforms and Productivity Dynamics in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp021, IIIS.