Report NEP-REG-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2003. "Price squeezes in a regulatory environment," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2003007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kimberly Ann Elliott & Richard Freeman, 2004. "White Hats or Don Quixotes? Human Rights Vigilantes in the Global Economy," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0638, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004. "Employment regulations through the eyes of employers - do they matter and how do firms respond to them?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3463, The World Bank.
- David Mandy & David E. M. Sappington, 2004. "Incentives for Sabotage in Vertically Related Industries," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0404, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Gaëtan Nicodème & Jacques-Bernard Sauner-Leroy, 2004. "Product market reforms and productivity: a review of the theoretical and empirical literature on the transmission channels," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0412014, EconWPA.
- Richard Belfield & David Marsden, 2004. "Unions, Performance-Related Pay and Procedural Justice: the Case of Classroom Teachers," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0660, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jean-Paul Faguet, 2004. "Why So Much Centralization? A Model of Primitive Centripetal Accumulation," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics 43, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- José Luis Moraga-González & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1356, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Schultz, 2004. "Virtual Capacity and Tacit Collusion," CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics 2004-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Paul Hallwood & Thomas J. Miceli, 2004. "Murky Waters: The Law and Economics of Salvaging Historic Shipwrecks," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2004-40, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.