Report NEP-REG-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Urs Schweizer, 2000. "An Elementary Approach to the Hold-Up Problem with Renegotiation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schenk, E.J.J., 2000. "Is Polder-Type Governance Good for You?: Laissez-Faire Intervention, Wage Restraint, And Dutch Steel," Research Paper ERS-2000-28-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2000. "Delegation and Strategic Compensation in Tournaments," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:fth:nystbu:00-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore