Report NEP-PUB-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde, 2013. "Optimal Capital Versus Labor Taxation with Innovation-Led Growth," NBER Working Papers 19086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kuklik & Nikita Cespedes, 2013. "Optimal Taxation and Life Cycle Labor Supply Profile," Documentos de Trabajo, Departamento de EconomÃa - Pontificia Universidad CatÃ³lica del PerÃº 2013-352, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Santo Milasi, 2013. "Top Marginal Taxation and Economic growth," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 281, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 May 2013.
- Mario Jametti & Agustin Redonda & Anindya Sen, 2013. "The Power to Pass on Taxes - A Test for Tax Shifting based on Observables," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano, USI UniversitÃ della Svizzera italiana 1301, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & PERALTA, Susana & WEBER, Shlomo, 2013. "Local taxation of global corporation: a simple solution," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bo Chen, 2013. "Assignment Games with Externalities And Matching-Based Competition," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse08_2013, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Abdessalam, A. H. Ould & Kamwa, Eric, 2013. "Tax competition and determination of the quality of public goods," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2013-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2013. "Harsh occupations, health status and social security," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013001, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).