Report NEP-PUB-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominique Paturot & Kirsti Mellbye & Bert Brys, 2013. "Average Personal Income Tax Rate and Tax Wedge Progression in OECD Countries," OECD Taxation Working Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Stenkula, Mikael, 2013. "Taxation of Goods and Services from 1862 to 2010," Working Paper Series 956, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Emmanuel Saez & Stefanie Stantcheva, 2013. "Generalized Social Marginal Welfare Weights for Optimal Tax Theory," NBER Working Papers 18835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Ryan Sandler, 2013. "The Welfare Impact of Indirect Pigouvian Taxation: Evidence from Transportation," NBER Working Papers 18849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Estrades, Carmen & BouÑ‘t, Antoine, 2013. "A global assessment of the economic effects of export taxes:," IFPRI discussion papers 1241, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Koenig, Tobias & Lausen, Tobias, 2013. "Relative Consumption, Optimal Taxation and Public Provision of Private Goods," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-510, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2013. "Publicly Provided Private Goods and Optimal Taxation when Consumers Have Positional Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 558, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sng, Tuan-Hwee & Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2013. "Taxation and Public Goods Provision in China and Japan before 1850," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 35, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sergio Sola, 2013. "Temporary and Persistent Fiscal Policy Shocks," IHEID Working Papers 06-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2013. "The dark side of fiscal stimulus," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 150, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Stratford Douglas & W. Robert Reed, 2013. "REPLICATION STUDY: Hoover and Pecorino (Public Choice, 2005)," Working Papers in Economics 13/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Comparing Inequality Aversion across Countries When Labor Supply Responses Differ," IZA Discussion Papers 7215, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).