Report NEP-PUB-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OA. Carboni & P. Russu, 2012. "A Model of Economic Growth with Public Finance: Dynamics and Analytic Solution," Working Paper CRENoS 201229, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Uwe Dulleck & Jonas Fooken & Cameron Newton & Andrea Ristl & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Tax Compliance and Psychic Costs: Behavioral Experimental Evidence Using a Physiological Marker," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Valeria De Bonis & Alessandro Gandolfo, 2012. "Tax policy response to market changes: the case of the gaming services sector," Discussion Papers 2012/156, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus & WaldenstrÃ¶m, Daniel, 2012. "The Swedish Inheritance and Gift Taxation, 1885â€“2004," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2012:18, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Nora Lustig & Carola Pessino, 2012. "Social Spending and Income Redistribution in Argentina During the 2000s: the Rising Role of Noncontributory Pensions," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 499, Universidad del CEMA.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Micheletto, Luca & Sjögren, Tomas, 2012. "Public Goods in a Voluntary Federal Union: Implications of a Participation Constraint," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Giuranno, Michele G. & Rongili, Biswas, 2012. "Inter-jurisdictional migration and the size of government," MPRA Paper 42604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dell'Anno, Roberto & Dollery, Brian, 2012. "Comparative fiscal illusion: A fiscal illusion index for the European Union," MPRA Paper 42537, University Library of Munich, Germany.