Report NEP-PUB-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Krause, 2012. "Optimal Savings Taxation when Individuals have Different CRRA Utility Functions," Discussion Papers 12/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abraham, Arpad & Koehne, Sebastian & Pavoni, Nicola, 2012. "Optimal income taxation with asset accumulation," MPRA Paper 38629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2012. "Why do we Redistribute so Much but Tag so Little? The principle of equal sacrifice and optimal taxation," NBER Working Papers 18045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holger Strulik & Timo Trimborn, 2011. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_074, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Troeger, Vera & Plumper, Thomas, 2012. "Tax Competition and Income Inequality: Why did the Welfare State Survive?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 82, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal stimulus and distortionary taxation," CQER Working Paper 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Salome Gvetadze & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2011. "Migrations, public goods and taxes," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-13, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Silvana Krasteva & Huseyin Yildirim, 2011. "(Un)Informed Charitable Giving," Working Papers 11-26, Duke University, Department of Economics.