Report NEP-PUB-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Juan Carlos Gómez-Sabaini & Bruno Martorano, 2012. "A New Fiscal Pact, Tax Policy Changes and Income Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Laura Quinby & Anthony Webb, 2012. "What’s the Tax Advantage of 401(k)s?," Issues in Brief ib2012-4, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2012.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Jorge Fornero & Jordi Galí, 2012. "Non-Ricardian Aspects of Fiscal Policy in Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 663, Central Bank of Chile.
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2011. "Tax competition among local governments: evidence from a property tax reform in Finland," Working Papers 26, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Seppo Kari & Jarkko Harju, 2011. "Dividend taxes and decisions of MNEs: Evidence from a Finnish tax reform," Working Papers 27, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).