Report NEP-PUB-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Callan, Tim & Crilly, Niamh & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2011. "What Has Happened to Marginal Tax Rates?," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) RB2011/3/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Why Donâ€™t We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4724, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2011. "Assessing the Variability of Tax Elasticities in Lithuania," IMF Working Papers 11/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Ernesto Longobardi, 2011. "From transfers to tax "co-occupation": the Italian reform of intergovernmental finance," series 0038, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Dec 2011.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Maura Francese & Angelo Pace, 2011. "Public Debt and Economic Growth in Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 11, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.