Report NEP-PUB-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2011. "The Tax Reform Act of 1986: Comment on the 25th Anniversary," NBER Working Papers 17531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Jing Cai & Ann Harrison, 2011. "The Value-Added Tax Reform Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 17532, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casamatta, Georges, 2011. "Optimal income taxation with tax avoidance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8608, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jerónimo Roca, 2010. "Evaluation of the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Tax Benefits," IDB Publications 12358, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Juan C. Gómez Sabaini & Pedro Velasco, 2010. "Tax Expenditures for Promoting Investment Applied to Corporate Income Tax," IDB Publications 12198, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rupayan Pal & Ajay Sharma, 2011. "Political competition and leadership in tax competition," Working Papers 2011-024, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Scharf, Kimberley Ann, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 8607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.