Report NEP-PUB-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Hannagan & Hideo Konishi, 2011. "Inverse Elasticity Rule in a Production Efficiency Problem," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 778, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Jana HromcovÃ¡ & Miguel Ãngel LÃ³pez GarcÃa, 2011. "Optimal taxation in the Uzawa-Lucas Model with externality in human capital," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cecilia Llambi & Silvia Laens & Marcelo Perera & Mery Ferrando, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of the 2007 Tax Reform on Povert and Inequality in Uruguay," Working Papers PMMA, PEP-PMMA 2011-14, PEP-PMMA.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Martin Vieiro, 2011. "US Tax Discrimination Against Large Corporations Should Be Discarded," Policy Briefs PB11-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Veronika Nemes & Lata Gangadharan, 2011. "The Implications of Risk and Uncertainty Aversion in Public Goods Games," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University 10107, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.