Report NEP-PUB-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ericson, Peter & Flood, Lennart, 2011. "Taxes, Wages and Working Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 5930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian EBEKE & Hélène EHRHART, 2011. "Does VAT reduce the instability of tax revenues?," Working Papers, CERDI 201124, CERDI.
- Beatrix Eugster & Raphaël Parchet, 2011. "Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 11.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Sato, Motohiro, 2011. "Public Debt Accumulation and Fiscal Consolidation," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 517, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan, 2011. "Tiebout Sorting and Neighborhood Stratification," NBER Working Papers 17364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oskar Nupia, 2011. "Rent-seeking For Public Goods: Group´s Size and Wealth Heterogeneity," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 008914, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Stuart Mestelman, 2011. "The Voluntary Provision of Public Goods When Individuals are Heterogeneous with Respect to Income and Preferences and Equity May Matter," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2011-05, McMaster University.