Report NEP-PUB-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan Chahrour & Justin Svec, 2014. "Optimal Capital Taxation and Consumer Uncertainty," Working Papers 1108, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Leonard E. Burman & Marvin Phaup, 2011. "Tax Expenditures, the Size and Efficiency of Government, and Implications for Budget Reform," NBER Working Papers 17268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest, 2011. "The taxation of foreign profits - the old view, the new view and a pragmatic view," Working Papers 1104, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Micheál L. Collins & Mary Walsh, 2011. "Tax Expenditures: Revenue and Information Forgone - the experience of Ireland," Trinity Economics Papers tep1211, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Tiffin, J. Richard, 2011. "The Impacts of Fat Taxes and Thin Subsidies on Nutrient Intakes," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108789, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case147 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.