Report NEP-PUB-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Andria, Diego, 2010. "Optimal capital income taxation with tax evasion," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Koskela, Erkki, 2010. "Analysis of Labor Tax Progression under Heterogeneous Domestic Labor Markets and Flexible Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 5313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tonin, Mirco, 2010. "Too low to be true: the use of minimum thresholds to fight tax evasion," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1018, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2010. "Tax Decentralisation and local Government size," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0123, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00530054_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & GÃ¼th, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2010. "Voluntary contributing in a neighborhood public good game: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 11, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Amihai Glazer & Stef Proost, 2010. "Reducing Rent Seeking by Providing Wide Public Service," Working Papers 101106, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Behaghel, Luc & Blau, David M., 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," IZA Discussion Papers 5310, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).