Report NEP-PUB-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makoto Nakajima, 2010. "Optimal capital income taxation with housing," Working Papers 10-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2010. "Income Taxation in an Empirical Collective Household Labour Supply Model with Discrete Hours," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 10-010/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin Fochmann & Dirk Kiesewetter & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2010. "Investment Behavior and the Biased Perception of Limited Loss Deduction in Income Taxation," FEMM Working Papers 100004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Foued Chihi & Michel Normandin, 2010. "Measuring the Effects of Fiscal Policy," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 1016, CIRPEE.
- Evans , George W & Honkapohja , Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik, 2010. "Does Ricardian Equivalence hold when expectations are not rational?," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 13/2010, Bank of Finland.