Report NEP-PUB-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2009. "Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?," Departmental Working Papers 200902, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Lipatov, Vilen, 2009. "Political Support and Tax Compliance: A Social Interaction Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7554, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "Taxation of Human Capital and Wage Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," NBER Working Papers 15526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florence TOUYA, 2009. "Tax Interactions with Asymmetric Information and Nonlinear Instruments," Working Papers 9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2009.
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "The recent reforms of the Italian personal income tax: distributive and efficiency effects," Department of Economics 0611, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Beetsma, Roel & Cukierman, Alex & Giuliodori, Massimo, 2009. "The Political Economy of Redistribution in the U.S. in the Aftermath of World War II and the Delayed Impacts of the Great Depression - Evidence and Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 7501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.