Report NEP-PUB-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Bird & Eric Zolt, 2007. "Tax Policy in Emerging Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0707, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, Thilo, 2007. "Is a Flat Tax Feasible in a Grown-up Welfare State?," IZA Discussion Papers 3142, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arrigo Opocher, 2007. "Marco Fanno’s Tax Incidence Theory: A Formal Exposition," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0056, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bargain O & Callan T, 2007. "Analysing The Effects Of Tax Benefit Reforms On Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/07, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ruud de Mooij, 2007. "Reinventing the Dutch tax-benefit system; exploring the frontier of the equity-efficiency trade-off," CPB Discussion Paper 88, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter & Radloff, Sarah. E., 2007. "Taxing owner-occupied housing: comparing the Netherlands to other European Union countries," MPRA Paper 5876, University Library of Munich, Germany.