Report NEP-PUB-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aidt, T.S. & Jense , P.S., 2007. "Tax Structure, Size of Government, and the Extension of the Voting Franchise in Western Europe, 1860-1938," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0715, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jacopo Cimadomo, 2007. "Fiscal Policy in Real Time," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2007-10, CEPII research center.
- Alain Jousten, 2007. "Public Pension Reform: A Primer," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2007. "Young and old competing for public welfare services," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 8607, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Benedict J. Clements & Christopher Faircloth & Marijn Verhoeven, 2007. "Public Expenditure in Latin America," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/21, International Monetary Fund.