Report NEP-PUB-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & David Rapson, 2006. "Does It Pay, at the Margin, to Work and Save? -- Measuring Effective Marginal Taxes on Americans' Labor Supply and Saving," NBER Working Papers 12533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dreze, Jacques & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2006. "Rawlsian Pricing of Access to Public Facilities: A Unidimensional Illustration," IDEI Working Papers 409, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Erling Holmøy, 2006. "Real appreciation as an automatic channel for redistribution of increased government non-tax revenue," Discussion Papers 471, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Lars-Erik Borge & Jørn Rattsø, 2006. "Property taxation as incentive for cost control:Empirical evidence for utility services in Norway," Working Paper Series 7606, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Annette Alstadsæter, 2006. "The Achilles Heel of the Dual Income Tax. The Norwegian Case," Discussion Papers 474, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Peters, Amos C & Bristol, Marlon A, 2006. "VAT: Is it Suitable for the Caribbean Community?," MPRA Paper 8, University Library of Munich, Germany.