Report NEP-PUB-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel RodrÃguez & Eduardo L. GimÃ©nez, 2006. "Pigouâ€™s Dividend versus Ramseyâ€™s Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James Andreoni, 2006. "Giving Gifts to Groups: How Congestible is Altruism?," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000166, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Abraham Neyman & Tim Russo, 2006. "Public Goods and Budget Deficit," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000182, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona & Sonedda, Daniela, 2006. "Income Taxes and the Composition of Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 2203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yesim Kustepeli & Onur Sapci, 2006. "Personal Income Tax Elasticity in Turkey: 1975-2005," Discussion Paper Series, Dokuz EylÃ¼l University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics 06/01, Dokuz EylÃ¼l University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 11 Jul 2006.