Report NEP-PUB-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "Pareto Improving Taxation in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 2006-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2006. "Optimal Income Taxation and Social Norms in the Labor Market," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 672, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Warin & André Fourçans, 2006. "Tax Competition and Information Sharing in Europe: A Signaling Game," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0605, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Jerome Adda & Francesca Cornaglia, 2005. "The effects of taxes and bans on passive smoking," CeMMAP working papers CWP20/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Clemens Sialm, 2006. "Investment Taxes and Equity Returns," NBER Working Papers 12146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2006. "Capital Income Taxation and Specialization Patterns: Investment Tax vs. Saving Tax," KIER Working Papers 613, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.