Report NEP-PUB-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Selim, Sheikh, 2006. "On Policy Relevance of Ramsey Tax Rules," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Jul 2006.
- Borys Grochulski & Tomasz Piskorski, 2005. "Optimal wealth taxes with risky human capital," Working Paper 05-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2006. "A Dynamic Theory of Public Spending, Taxation and Debt," NBER Working Papers 12100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara LaLumia, 2006. "The Effects of Joint Taxation of Married Couples on Labor Supply and Non-wage Income," Working Papers 28, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Marco Bassetto & Jess Benhabib, 2006. "Redistribution, taxes, and the median voter," Working Paper Series WP-06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:eab:microe:666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:gta:resmem:1920 is not listed on IDEAS anymore