Report NEP-PUB-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blomquist, SÃ¶ren & Micheletto, Luca, 2005. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation when Governmentâ€™s and Agentsâ€™ Preferences Differ," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2005:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Matthew Wakefield, 2004. "Effectiveness of tax incentives to boost (retirement) saving: theoretical motivation and empirical evidence," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W04/33, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jamaes P. Ziliak & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2003. "The Effect of Income Taxation on Consumption and Labor Supply," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 54, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Cecilia Garcia Penalosa & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2003. "Second-Best Optimal Taxation of Capital and Labor in a Developing Economy," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 0307, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Carl Emmerson & Christine Frayne & Sarah Love, 2004. "Updating the UK's code for fiscal stability," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W04/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.