Report NEP-PUB-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madeline Zavodny, 1998. "Determinants of recent immigrants' locational choices," Working Paper 98-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "Taxing sales to tourists over time," Public Economics 9810003, EconWPA.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal taxation of capital income with imperfectly competitive product markets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Benjamin Herzon, 1998. "Capital Gains Tax Cuts, Investment, and Growth," Macroeconomics 9811006, EconWPA.
- Ana Casta¤eda & Javier D¡az-Gim‚nez & Jos‚-Victor R¡os-Rull, 1998. "Earnings and wealth inequality and income taxation: quantifying the tradeoffs of switching to a proportional income tax in the U.S," Working Paper 9814, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Charles Whalen, 1998. "Biennial Budgeting for the Federal Government: Lessons from the States," Macroeconomics 9810008, EconWPA.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Ian Gale, 1998. "Caps on Political Lobbying," Microeconomics 9809003, EconWPA.
- Özge Senay, . "Disinflation Dynamics in an Open Economy General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 98/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman, 1998. "Reforming Unemployment Insurance: Towards Greater Employment," Macroeconomics 9810005, EconWPA.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Bruce D. Smith & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "On government credit programs," Working Paper 98-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," Working Paper 98-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Leon Taylor, 1998. "The environmental protection authority as a monopoly," Public Economics 9810007, EconWPA.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1998. "Finance And The Macroeconomic Process In a Classical Growth And Cycles Model," Macroeconomics 9811002, EconWPA.