Report NEP-PPM-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Lusiani, 2013. "Formal planning and the reshaping of public sector professional work," Working Papers 33, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hsu, Wen-yi & Shih, Stone, 2013. "From hybrid TV towards transmedia: Recent marketing advances of the New Media developments," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88502, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Leonard Leung & Glenn Jenkins, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Peru's LNG Export Policy," Development Discussion Papers 2013-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Jean-Etienne de Bettignies & Jan Zabojnik, 2013. "Information Sharing and Incentives in Organizations," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1321, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2013. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private contracts," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201344, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Xavier Pavie & Eva Hsu & Hanns Justus Tillman RÃ¶dle & Raquel Orozco Tapia, 2013. "How to Define and Analyze Business Model Innovation in Service," Post-Print hal-00921420, HAL.
- Christoph BÃ¶hringer & Thomas F. Rutherford & Marco Springmann, 2013. "Clean-Development Investments: An Incentive-Compatible CGE Modelling Framework," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies 23 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Dec 2013.
- Item repec:adb:adbwps:998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kogan, Anton, 2013.
"Ð¤Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ð½ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð˜Ð½Ð½Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ - ÐœÐ¸Ñ„ Ð˜Ð»Ð¸ Ð ÐµÐ°Ð»ÑŒÐ½Ð¾ÑÑ‚ÑŒ?
[Financial innovation - myth or reality?]," MPRA Paper 52739, University Library of Munich, Germany.