Финансовая Инновация - Миф Или Реальность?
[Financial innovation - myth or reality?]
AbstractThe article analyzes the ways of making investment decisions. The use of net present value (NPV) and internal rate of return (IRR) are criticized. Describes the indicator « the indicator of the speed of specific increment in value» (IS). The numerical example, proposed in the form of a business game, it is shown that the economy, the subjects of which use IS instead of NPV and IRR, has accelerated the pace of development.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 52739.
Date of creation: 24 Dec 2013
Date of revision:
Estimation of efficiency of investments; economics of innovation.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- O16 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.