Report NEP-PPM-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peralta, M. Alexandra & Swinton, Scott M., 2013. "Impact Assessment with Opt-in Treatments: Evidence from a rural development project in Nicaragua," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150988, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ragona, M. & Raley, M. & Sijtsema, S.J. & Frewer, L.J., 2013. "Better communication for successful food technology development: A Delphi study," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 151597, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Jarotschkin, Alexandra & Kraay, Aart, 2013. "Aid, disbursement delays, and the real exchange rate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6501, The World Bank.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2013. "Incentive Pay that Causes Inefficient Managerial Replacement ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-890, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gaarder, Marie & Annan, Jeannie, 2013. "Impact evaluation of conflict prevention and peacebuilding interventions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6496, The World Bank.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Karlan, Dean & Schoar, Antoinette, 2013. "The impact of consulting services on small and medium enterprises: evidence from a randomized trial in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6508, The World Bank.
- Manuel Crespo & Houssine Dridi & Marie Lecomte, 2013. "Vocationalization in the research intensive university," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-16, CIRANO.