Report NEP-PPM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Alexander Budzier, 2013. "Why Your IT Project Might Be Riskier Than You Think," Papers 1304.0265, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Cost Overruns and Demand Shortfalls in Urban Rail and Other Infrastructure," Papers 1303.7402, arXiv.org.
- Bent Flyvbjerg, 2013. "Policy and Planning for Large Infrastructure Projects: Problems, Causes, Cures," Papers 1303.7400, arXiv.org.
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Massimo Garbuio & Dan Lovallo, 2013. "Delusion and Deception in Large Infrastructure Projects: Two Models for Explaining and Preventing Executive Disaster," Papers 1303.7403, arXiv.org.
- Toshihiro Kanai & Noboru Matsushima & Mitsuhiro Urano, 2012. "Knowledge production connected to the social construction of the Urgent Project System in Sharp Co. : Revisiting social constructionism," Discussion Papers 2012-20, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- IGAMI, Masatsura & NAGAOKA, Sadao & WALSH, John P., 2013. "Contributions of young scholars in team-based scientific research," IIR Working Paper 13-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2013. "Needs-Based Targeting or Favoritism? The Regional Allocation of Multilateral Aid within Recipient Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1838, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Werner Güth, 2013. "Endogenous Community Formation and Collective Provision - A Procedurally Fair Mechanism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2013. "Political competition, learning and the consequences of heterogeneous beliefs for long-run public projects," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 104, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.