Report NEP-PPM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner GÃ¼th & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Public projects benefiting some and harming others: three experimental studies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Monica Yanez, 2012. "Bureaucratic delay, local-level monitoring, and delivery of small infrastructure projects: Evidence from a eld experiment in Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- OlofsgÃ¥rd, Anders, 2012. "The Politics of Aid Effectiveness: Why Better Tools can Make for Worse Outcomes," SITE Working Paper Series 16, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:73118 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:72978 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindner, Robert K., 2012. "Economic Impacts of ACIAR Funded Forestry Research on Indonesian Pulpwood Plantations," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126197, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer, 2012. "Improving environmental decisions: a transaction-costs story," Working Papers 125851, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.