Report NEP-PPM-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudine Grisard, 2012. "Accountability and Bottom of the Pyramid projects: the two sides of the mirror," Post-Print hal-00690956, HAL.
- Daniel L. Bond & Daniel Platz & Magnus Magnusson, 2012. "Financing small-scale infrastructure investments in developing countries," Working Papers 114, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Christopher Kilby, 2012. "Assessing the contribution of donor agencies to aid effectiveness: The impact of World Bank preparation on project outcomes," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 20, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2012. "The winner's curse: why is the cost of sports mega-events so often underestimated?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00703466, HAL.
- Michel Vernières, 2012. "Evaluation économique de projets de coopération atypiques," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00703092, HAL.
- Easterly, William & Williamson, Claudia R., 2011. "Rhetoric versus reality: the best and worst of aid agency practices," MPRA Paper 39139, University Library of Munich, Germany.