Report NEP-PPM-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolés Porteiro, 2011. "Optimal Coexistence of Long-Term and Short-Term Contracts in Labor Markets," Working Papers 557, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Grazia Cecere & Nicoletta Corrocher, 2011. "Interregional Cooperation in the Framework Programme: A Gravity Model," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_069, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sfakianakis, Emmanouil & Laar, Mindel van de, 2012. "Assessing contingent liabilities in public‐private partnerships (PPPs)," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 030, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- O.A. Malafeyev & O.S. Zenovich, 2011. "Multi-agent Interaction in the Problem of Managing Venture Projects," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- X. V. Grigorieva & Oleg A. Malafeyev, 2011. "Static Multi-Criteria Model of Investing in Innovative Projects on a Set of Coalitional Partitions," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_059, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bell, Peter, 2012. "Corporate investment decisions under asymmetric information and uncertainty," MPRA Paper 38690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honorati, Maddalena & Rawlings, Laura & Domelen, Julie Van, 2011. "Results-based lending approaches in social protection and labor : World Bank experiences," Social Protection Discussion Papers 68513, The World Bank.