Report NEP-PPM-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simona Cicognani & Aanna D'Ambrosio & Werner Güth & Simone Pfuderer & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Community Projects: An Experimental Analysis of a Fair Implementation Process," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2012-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Benamghar, Radia, 2012. "Optimizing the size of public road contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6028, The World Bank.
- LOPES BENTO Cindy & CZARNITZKI Dirk, 2012. "Value for money? New microeconomic evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series, CEPS/INSTEAD 2012-19, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Nicolina Lamhauge & Elisa Lanzi & Shardul Agrawala, 2012. "Monitoring and Evaluation for Adaptation: Lessons from Development Co-operation Agencies," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 38, OECD Publishing.
- Iimi, Atsushi & Benamghar, Radia, 2012. "Adapting road procurement to climate conditions," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6029, The World Bank.